Toto, we're not in Sweden anymore

A video of a brilliant speech by Swedish journalist Ingrid Carlqvist about the decline of Sweden due to diversity, gang rapes, crime, Islam, etc. and the media's failure to report it. She now calls Sweden "Absurdistan".


Transcript:
Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Ingrid Carlqvist and I was born in Sweden in 1960, when the Social Democrats were gonna rule forever and ever and our country was the nicest and safest and most progressed in the world. Now I live in Absurdistan – a country that has the highest figure of reported rapes in the world, hundreds of so called “exclusion areas” where people live outside the Swedish society and with newspapers that hide all these horrible facts to the people.

I feel just like Dorothy Gale in The Wizard of Oz – a tornado came and blew me miles and miles away from home and dumped me in a country I don’t know.

“Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Sweden anymore.”

Like Dorothy I’m searching for a way to find my home, but on my path I only meet lions without courage, scarecrows without brains and tin men without hearts.

When I grew up our prime minister was Tage Erlander, a Social Democrat. In 1965 he said in parliament, after violent race riots in America:

“We Swedes live in a so infinitely happier situation. The population in our country is homogeneous, not just according to race but also in many other aspects.”

Now I live in a nation that is not homogenous in any respect. Olof Palme that came after him decided that homogeneous was a bad thing and opened up our borders for people from all over the world. And from right to left the politicians told us that there was no such thing as a Swedish culture, no Swedish traditions worth mentioning and that we Swedes should be grateful that so many people with REAL culture and REAL traditions came to us ...
File under: Absurdistan - the country of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment