I'm on Storify

If anyone follows my Twitter news feed, you might want to follow me on Storify now instead:

https://storify.com/IdeologeeBlog/timeline

Twitter has disabled video embedding on our front pages (probably to highlight advertisements instead), so it's not as useful as it once was.

I will continue to use Twitter to gather links, but I will now drag the highlights into Storify where video embedding is still working, and the presentation is better.

Storify is intended for small stories, by gathering a handful of links together. But I will use it for one continuous stream (until I hit the 1000 item limit, and then I'll start a 2nd story, etc).

Like Twitter, Storify is easy to use, and makes for quick sharing of links.

Blogging will continue here, as usual, when I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment