Marine Le Pen: We Cannot Go On Living In Fear

Marine Le Pen on the campaign trail (via VFR):
Like all mothers I would like my family to live in security, and for children to be able to return home at night without fear of muggings, beatings, or trafficking of all sorts. Like all mothers I worry about my children and for all mothers I want to restore peace and order in our country. But I see that this is not the case, and that we are on the wrong track. I find it shameful that both Left and Right, in power for decades lie openly on this topic. The number of criminal attacks has only gone up, the number of immigrants implicated in these attacks has been going up constantly! On this issue, lies are everywhere, they have become the last rampart of politicians to protect them from a reality that is often unbreathable for the inhabitants of big cities, but also for the countryside. A trip to the ER of any French hospital would allow the blind and deaf who rule us to realize the truth for themselves...

They say I am fiercely anti-immigration. It's true. They dare to say I am xenophobic and racist. Nothing could be further from the truth of my life. I simply say that I totally refuse immigrants who themselves refuse the authority of French law and French culture...

We cannot go on living in fear. Along with other Frenchmen, I want a France that is part of the modern world, proud of her civilization and unyielding to those who want to impose on her principles that are not hers...

I want honesty in politics. I prefer those who, like myself, see things as they are and make few promises, but who decide to fight inch by inch with the French people in the name of our freedom and our prosperity against the dictatorships of Europe and minorities. I solemnly remind you that the model of society proposed by the globalist ("affairiste") Left is diametrically opposed to my convictions...

I will do everything in my power to develop the possibility of creating values for France. To do this I will oppose the law of the jungle, where disloyal competition has become insurmountable, where relocating, economic destruction, poverty and massive unemployment have become an uncrossable limit. I will give back to our entrepreneurs the freedom to fight on a level playing field. But I am also a woman who fights against the mendacious Right, the Right that abandoned its values...
File under: honesty in politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment